Anyone have any experience with ambien?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hinata1337, Dec 23, 2008.

1. I was just wondering, just got a hookup, if you will, for ambien.
    I wanted to know if any of you have done it and whether or not you enjoyed it, and what you could mix with it to make it better...

And yes, I know it makes you very drowsy

2. Hmm what would a stoner say would mix reall good with ambien? Oh Cannabis sativa?

anywho, I like popping a few and smoking a bowl, if i feel like i need more, just take one, but dont overdue it. its a real eye roller :)

3. Oh yeah, I know tons about it. I love it. You take enough and you can go into a new dimension. I like to snort them, they have a little white coat around them, like a shell on an egg, that when you smack it you can seperate from the powder.

It does burn like hell to snort this drug, but you sure do get fucked if you're drinking and taking these things.

If you take one, you'll be extra out of it and blazed if you smoke, or drink, you'll get extra drunk.

Take two, and start losing track of things.

Take three, and blankout.

Take four, and enter a new realm.

4. ive had some experience with them b4. Dont really do to much of it anymore but it was fun:D I remember taking three one night. I got the hickups (spelling?) and tripped that my hickups were a purple jar with a face on it, if i asked the jar nice enough my hickups would go away. After about an hour of asking it, they went away

5. haha, if I take one and smoke a couple of bowls, and take a few shots, will I be tired or just fuckin high?

plan on doing it today xD

6. haha, thats fuckin hilarious!

7. Well good trippin, hope everything goes good for ya

8. yeah me and my friends have taken ambien a couple of times, its a blast.
    make sure that you take em at night though so when you come down and are tired, you don't sleep all day. or do whatever.
    anyway, taking 3 you'll more then likely trip your balls off, i only took 2 and quite honestly i cannot describe to you the experience i had. just dont take to many, the last thing u wanna do is od on sleeping pills and never wake up.
    Also, burn on ambien, you'll love it.

9. You'll be fucked if you mix pot/Ambien/Alcohol.

I use to do it all the time. 3 Shots+1Bowl+Ambien=What feels like 12Shots+12Pack+Punched in the face.

10. today was quite incredible if I do say myself ;-)
    some good experiences.

11. You should post the experience!

12. it involved mary jane, alcohol, two Bi women, a little sex and pure win xD

13. In highschool i found some ambien in my moms cabinet and of course had to see what they did. 3 of my friends and I each took 3 and we were trippin balls. One of my friends blacked out and in his sleep was yelling "constantine!" I dont really know what he ment by that but it was fucked up. I dont think id ever do it again.

14. that sounds epic.
    Iv heard 4 isnt an OD and it makes you trip. lol. in a previous post in this thread, actauly. wewt

15. Just want everyone to know that they make 5 mg and 10 mg IR pills of ambien. So if you're deciding what dose to take for the first time and using these posts as refference, know that what you have may be different than what they have.

Be careful, and have fun!

16. Love ambien. Just make sure you hide your pills, I'll take a couple then I'll end up taking a bunch more. Definitely blaze on them, it'll enhance the experience so much more.

17. used to have a prescription for it. One night in college i snorted 4 10mg pills, needless to say i was pretty fucked up, a real dreamy feeling. I did not "trip" from it though, just made me really relaxed and out of it. I miss those things, used to be so easy to take one an just pass out whenever i wanted.