Anyone have any experience growing with BC Northern Lights' BloomBox v2?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Quiksilver123, Nov 23, 2012.

1. I was recently offered a never used BC Northern Lights Bloom Box v2 Royale for $700. I've never used one before and just started indoor growing with my DIY box. But I've heard some very good things about their products and thought I'd check and see if any fellow GCers have ever used one. These things brand new go for about $3,000 so for $700 it seems like a good deal.

Thanks in advance guys

2. everyone and their sister has heard good things about every product. it's a grow box; if you've got the money to spare and you want it, then get it.

3. Lol...your first statement is very true. My main concern isn't the money (obviously it is to a certain extent) but more so with ease of use, quality, etc.

4. get it! I paid 3500 plus shipping from BC to Seattle.

5. there USED on be a grower/owners forum on BC and I learned a lot, but they have just gone poof. I am using different nutes than what came with my box. The unit is very easy to use but a little learning curve in the beginning and my set up isnt near a quick source of water, so every week I have (hubby) do the water change and that takes a bit of muscle, lugging the gallons of water to the unit. This is my 4th season and I havent produced the quantity I was expecting, but some of the seeds I have on hand may be old. Once I get this down perfect I will invest in some of the $$ seeds from Seedman but at 10$ a seed I want to know what Im doing first. Have fun!!