Anyone Have An OLD WoW Account?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HeadySpaghetti, Mar 7, 2010.

1. So I wanted to play WoW again, my brother played for a long time and has level 70s and so forth, but he forgot the password to our account and all the stuff to get the password so currently I have the discs, and no account. I was wondering if anyone here plans to never play again and will give me their account, im going to put my own credit card on for billing and change information if you can give it to me. Thanks alot :)

2. What class were you looking for? haha

3. I just want an account to use, I plan on making a new character

4. After blizzard decided to merge wow with the battle.net website in order to maintain your wow account viabattle.net it made it almost impossible to trade or sell wow acccounts, because it links your wow and battle.net account with your personal email adresss.. unless someone would be willing to part with their email adress as well i dont think it would be possible... becuase your log in name and password is now your email address...

5. Unless you haven't signed up with battle.net yet hehe

6. i have a WoW account with a level 70 somthing death knight and 68 warrior i think both on horde. i might be willing to part with it because i never play any more and dont plan on doing it again. the email i use for it i dont use any more either. ill let you know. im pretty sure the death knight has his flyer and the warrior has 3 epic mounts.

7. That's mighty generous of you.

8. +rep for generosity but I actually just found out the password to my account , and I want to start off from the beggining again so I actually know what spells I have an how do actually do shit haha. If i had a level 70 id have no clue what to do with it

9. That's how I felt when I was playing the trial and got to level 20 then a friend offered me his account with a few level 55+ guys. I had no idea what to do.