anyone have a similar experience?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UWMTOKER, Jan 9, 2010.

1. so about a year ago i smoked and had a really bad experience that i almost never smoked again because of. I was at a house party and went in back to smoke with a friend about 5 minutes later back inside i started to freak the fuck out. i for some reason fealt like i was in a movie on a stage or something. I couldn't completely comprehend wtf was going on and i just started screaming for help and a friend had to take me home. For the next month i was terrified to smoke and it took me along time to get in the swing of things again...i hope i never experience something like that again.

2. Yeah dude that's happened to me a couple times. First time I got freaked THE FUCK out, but it eventually wore off and I enjoyed the rest of my high.

3. yep that's a green out. I've never greened out before when I tried to smoke an ounce and a half with one other friend in one sittin I jus blacked out after the 14 th joint

4. yeah, last year when i was a freshman in college and got to use the campus dining center and whatnot my friends and i decided to get real baked and go there to grub. we smoked a shit ton and i got SO FUCKING RIPPED. we go into the dining center and i become THIRSTY AS FUCK. but i decided to stick it out and get in the saute line, which is where you make your own bowl of meat and vegetables and sauces and the guys cook it for you while you wait. the line always goes really slow. well i started thinking about how weird it would be if i just like, passed out. right then, i started getting really hot, dizzy and nauseous and started to freak out. i ran to a nearby table and put my head down and one of my friends got me some water real quick. i recovered enough to retrieve my food. after i ate i felt completely normal again. that shit was so fucked up i hope it never happens again!

5. I've watched my buddy have a panic attack in a hot tub while we were smoking a blunt. He was like "DUDE!...I CAN'T BREATHE! AHHH! DUDE!!!"

Freakin' right out. I dont understand how people can trip out on weed....But then again i can't do mushrooms anymore because i trip out too bad, so i guess it all kinda works out.

6. I always have anxiety attacks when I smoke on a clean system. (I get drug tested) For the first sesh or two I can barely stay sane enough to talk. Eventually I chill out and get really into smoking right before I have to stop and clean out my system again. haha it's a bad cycle.

7. I always laugh when I see people having Marijuana panic attacks. Just don't smoke too much at once if that keeps happening.

8. yea i know how you feel for sure. i have social anxieties (mainly just super insecure) which isnt normally a problem but if im around an unfamiliar setting or new people then i cant smoke much or ill have a shitty paranoid high.

a few years ago when i was a sophomore in high school, I went with my buddy to lunch and we went to his friends house. i was new to smoking but my brother gave me some pro-grade dank i took two grav hits. Holy shit was that a bad idea. i only chilled for twenty minutes before going back to school and i was just sitting in math class freaking the fuck out in my head. I was supposed to be doing some shit with our report cards so it was important and i just could not function. i felt like i was controlling myself in third person, almost like a video game (which sounds awesome but it was just really, really, scary)
    i thought everyone one in the whole world knew i was freaking out, i didnt want to get caught so i just bailed home. I made me hesitant to start smoking again but in a way it made me smarter about where i smoke and with who so i guess it wasnt all bad.

9. sorta similar and not from weed, just from more acid then i thought i ate :D. man that was one hell of a day and night, so glad i didnt go to jail