Anyone have a plant that is 10-12 days old?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bong_Ripper21, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Hey I was just wondering if anyone had a plant that was 10-12 days old so I could compare to see if Im doin alright. Im doin my first grow and from what I see everything is going good but I want to make sure. If you have a pic lemme see the size of pot your using and if you plan on transplanting into a bigger pot or not. thanks for the help guys.

2. You should post your pics, it would be hard to compare your plant to another strain, they all grow different.

3. You could check out my grow log. The plants are at four weeks now but I've posted photos every two days since they sprouted.

4. my plants are right around 10-12 days old... dont have pics but i can get some later

5. lets see them. What kind of light are you growing under?

6. plants... not sure on any of the strains.. some seem to be growing diff then others... so theres prolly diff strains... gonne have to transplant soon and such.. im growin in my comp. case grow box i made for $11 haha...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lighting...
    [​IMG]

7. They are starving for light, get them to within 2 inches of those CFLs (but not touching the bulb).

8. Not enough light for starters.

You need an average of 3-4 CFL (like the ones you have) per plant...
    2 cfl's might grow one plant but not as many as you have.

They are stretching (due to , not enough light) thats why they have long stems and growth on top, they will eventually fall over and die.
    The lights arn't close enough to the plants.

The party cups, i would have filled them to the top, not half way....
    (*tip - plant your seedling in it's final pot) there's no advantage in having smaller pots when you have seedlings)

The grow looks ok, except you need alot more light, and you need it now.
    You also need to be able to move your lights up and down depending on the plants height.

9. ok.. thanks for the info.. i'll move it right away

10. ok... i elevated the plants so they are closer to the light.. and i also added some mylar type stuff that i had lyin around from a long while ago... hopefully it works better lol

11. Bong_Ripper21, here's a shot of my plants at sprout +15 days
    [​IMG]

And what they looked like last night, Sprout +28 days
    [​IMG]

12. From my current grow at 14 days, just transplanted them into their final pots.

[​IMG]

13. this is a 10 day W.W seedling ...just transplanted ....& Bubblelicious at 16 days

peace John

Attached Files:

14. do you have something larger to move those into? youll need it in about a week at the rate those are stretching...i hope you got like at least a 4x5x8 foot closet.

15. yea i got things to move em in to... i dont have a closet... i have an attic... lol.. which is bigger.. and will work perfectly

16. sweet, you should be set then....good luck with the rest.