Anyone have a high end system?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by justyn93, May 30, 2011.

1. I just have 2 type rs lol but i plan on getting a DC level 5 and a AQ3500.1D amp it does 4300 watts at 1 ohm.

2. hope you have plenty of upgrades to your electrical system to handle the 3500..

3. No, I keep that SHIT in the theatre room.

4. I don't consider it to high end but yea,
    2 12" kicker comps powered by 750watt kicker amp.
    Still can't for the life of me tell if a cop is behind me or not using the rear view mirror.

someone should invent a bass proof one..
    Shakes soo much.

5. Yeah i plan on using two batteries (dry cycle), Big three(already done), new alt, and i plan on using to runs of 0ga from the front batt to the back one

6. Yeah, i got a radar and most of the time the cops here have them on, so i kinda have an idea where they are at

7. Jesus...I have 2 type rs and I don't see how you can practically go much louder. It bangs loud enough for me and I don't even have them up all the way, but almost. Not to mention the non stop rattles I am always chasing around

8. Yeah it used to do it for me but now its not nearly as loud as i'd like it to be. what amp do you have? I have the MRP-M1000 it does okay. Stays moderately cool.

9. I had a 1500 watt autotek and 2 12's RE sr series i think, loudest system in my town hands down... i was blowin out 15's idk how i had a big ass ported box... ended up breakin a hole in the cone and tradin it for a half P of some brick :/ but i had it for like 3 years cant see that system lastin too much longer so i win :hello:

10. I 'had' 2 15" memphis mojo's on a 4000rms memphis mojo amp. running it with digital designs components and an alpine touchscreen h/u

11. I thought the radar can work both ways tho,
    meaning they can track you too?
    care to explain how it really works?

12. Radar detectors are only illegal in Virginia. There they use radar detector detectors to hand out tickets. In the other 49, you don't have to worry about it, though I once got pulled over with my Passport on the windshield and the cop said "I'd give you a warning, but you already got one."

13. LUCKY,
    I'm in Canada and I know for a fact where I am its illegal.
    oooh the possiblities..

14. I had 2 RE audio SE subs, but i blew them :(

15. There are some radar detectors that are invisible to detector detectors. The Passport 9500xi is and I think the V1 is as well, and the newest version of the Passport 8500 I think.

16. I'm in Canada to and radar detectors are legal. What province are you in?

17. Yeah they can't track the higher end models I have the passport 8500 x50, I saw a system at my school car show with 2 mojo 15s on 4k it was loud as fuck, some Guy had 2 fi btls on 5k that was way louder though lol

18. Fosgate T1 with a matching Fosgate amp ( it's either 1000 or 1200 W).

19. Yeah, and plus wouldn't you go for a laser jammer to be on the safe side(well, it isn't entirely safe but still)

20. My current setup isn't high end. It is loud but getting worn. And sheesh yall talking about stuff in the 4-5k watt range.

I thought my shit was banging with 1400 haha.