Anyone have a glass gripper?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by hydro-pump, Jul 21, 2010.

1. I was stoked to finally find something like this for a while after using a homemade one for the last couple months. Anybody have one? like it? any experience using them?

[​IMG]

2. I've smoked out of one, but I've never owned one. I love the half baked quote. "The McGyver Smoker"

3. #3 Vato805, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    jajajaja nothing funnier than a FAKE runnin his lips, its impossible 2 smoke out of one!!! ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS?

4. The shit are you talking about? That looks just like a piece my best smoking buddy has. Whether or not its the same, I don't know, but you light the bowl and inhale, it's just like any other pipe.

5. Ohhh, lol I get it, my friend has one on the bottom of his beaker bottom, so I thought it was a type of piece that came with it.

6. And sorry for the triple post, but who the fuck are you to tell me that I'm a fake? I made a mistake, sorry for not knowing everything there is to know about bongs and thinking that a piece with a rubber gripper on the bottom that looks like a piece my friend has with a rubber gripper on the bottom is the same fucking piece. I make a mistake, and you take it as an opportunity to take out your anger on a guy whose high you just completely killed. Now you got me all heated and shit. I gotta go smoke a bowl again.

7. Haven't see one but looks like it would either be really good or really bad.....
    Good because the bong won't slip off the table but bad because if you knock you bog slightly, instead of slidi across the table the bottom would grip and could cause it to tip over

8. You copied this from me. I made that statement many a long time ago.

9. I have one, it works well. You can accomplish the same effect with some foam rubber sheets you get from a craft store. It was 5 bucks and I don't worry about setting my pipe down anymore. It is worth it.

10. sweet i need to get a few :]
    when I'm mad my glass goes thru the waves.

11. jajaja SLOW YOUR ROLL pup, bet you'd never say that 2 my face! read ur own posts and you'll realize what im sayin is true! he said glass gripper, and the website is on the dudes shirt if u dont know what sumthing is google is your buddy look it up first b4 u talk about something you dont know anything about! by the way its not even rubber!

12. WHO FUCKING GIVES A SHIT WHO SAID IT FIRST?!!?

god people are fucking retarded

13. ^^^ Why are you trying to be a gangster over the internet? @Vato805

These things look pretty practical, I wanna cop one for the bottom of my thinner beaker.

14. Lmao chill ma dudes:smoking:.

15. jajaja i get ur point, but im not talking anyshit over the internet clearly stating the mans ignorance

16. Maybe it's just me, but why does it always seem like when I hear this argument, it sounds like a dozen bongs are being slid up and down a 12' long table? Is there some "Shufflebong" sesh game I don't know about? :D

17. LOLOLOLOL this thread is so funny. Internet gangster for the win, no?

I SAID IT FIRST. NOW I TRACK YOU DOWN AND CALL YOU GAY THEN WE MAKE CHEESE MUFFINS. shut ur mouth.

Also, about the product,

Haven't see one but looks like it would either be really good or really bad.....
    Good because the bong won't slip off the table but bad because if you knock you bog slightly, instead of slidi across the table the bottom would grip and could cause it to tip over

18. Haven't see one but looks like it would either be really good or really bad.....

19. In a way I want it. But I agree it's probably not the best idea. The downsides of it outweigh the upsides.

20. yeah for sure ^^, i could also make one myself using some foam mat. for free