Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone HATE their job?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coraygc, Oct 3, 2013.

1. I really hate my job- my manager, the job, the establishment, everything about being there and going there for work sucks my cock.  

Does anyone else absolutely hate their job?  And if so, what do you do?

2. I work at a grocery store. and yeah, it sucks.

3. I hate my job. I've been delivering pizza the last few months for the extra cash. I remember it being fun 5 years ago. Customers suck, boss is lame and the other employees call in sick all the fucking time. I need to go back to full time...

4. The longer I work at the flower shop, the older it gets.

5. My job is taking care of my dad and my man.  I do miss having a job that takes advantage of my degree.  

6. My first job I hated. It was a peon job and never given the promotion promised. I liked my second job as a machinist, but the boss treated you like a slave, working 20 hours straight with only 4 hours sleep before next shift start. Happened multiple times a week.

7. I was a financial adviser and quit. I hated it. Now I just want to teach french