Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone has wrote a song while stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariheartfeet, Dec 11, 2016.

1. If so do you agree that it's beautiful for you and you feel respect for those who don't like it but really won't care of they criticize it?

Iri

• Like Like x 2
  2. One of my favorite things to do after smoking is to play guitar. Turn on some bright and clean setting and just get lost in my own ideas.
    I think of a lot of cool stuff, and I always wanna continue with it, but I never actually do.. I will one day.

It's kinda funny cause I stumbled onto this thread immediately after I put my instruments down

• Like Like x 2
  3. beautiful! Need a bit of help to continue?! Oh please share the beginning! I can share my beginning and either we like it or we love it then we can add some cool things?! ️️Let me see if I can attach a clip..I'll be back soon!
    ..just 1 question: Are you shy to share your music with people? Because I am very shy but when I smoke I feel like I connect with people and If I don't share my passion I hurt peoples and I don't want to hurt people...So it is my duty to share.. Don't you think so?

Iri

4. Yes me and my friend would have rap battles while stoned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I do, seems like writing flows easier and I can think of more creative metaphors, it can be a double edged sword because I space out a lot too lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Always soundcloud.com/dopesince96music I put all of them on soundcloud

ferína.

• Like Like x 1