Anyone has experienced doing something really creative while on marijuana?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by dat.Ku$h3r, Jul 20, 2017.

1. I have been smoking for a month now and I love it...

before 2017, never smoke weed but then got hooked into it and love it. But the thing is I have been smoking for a month, I know its not a long time but I am also bored of being high but doing nothing while the high from marijuana get me so high, creative, more intelligence, more self-concisous, more intensities in thoughts, AND OBVIOUSLY, I WRITE THIS POST WHILE BEING HIGH. HAHA. BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT.

MY QUESTIONS IS WHAT SHOULD I DO CREATIVELY WHILE BEING HIGH? THANKS.

2. Find something you can do that you only enjoy doing while being high. For example a friend of mine likes playing his guitar while smoking. Never plays any other time feels it would distract his high state of mind. Myself I like to build furniture end tables, coffee tables, large storage/entertainment type things. I find being high keeps my mind from wondering while doing fine hand crave detail work or running the saw. Good luck

3. Any outlet that makes you feel good. Create music, draw, paint etc.

Be outside in nature.

4. That's what I'm saying whatever makes you feel the most at one with the moment. Our mind is an amazing tool, and I believe Mary Jane can help us open it up to things even our sub consciousness says "no way I can't do that" too.