Anyone handy with plumbing?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Deleted member 1061569, May 23, 2019.

1. lol it's not about quality of living it's about freedom, while i'm still young enough to get away with it. its about doing something other than taking it up the ass from stupid fucktards for no good reason. even better maybe i can find some female companionship who is game for the same retreat plan.

but yeah, you're right. things could always be worse. i could be like the 21 year old dude i met recently working min wage who got a girl knocked up when he was 20 and will be paying child support for the next 18 years or whatever the age is. i think it might even be 21 in NY . thank god ive wrapped my shit thus far

2. "you have a problem with authority, mr. anderson. You believe you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you."

just came to mind w/ the above shit in mind :biggrin:

3. I suppose if you want to live completely without responsibility for a while this is the time to do it. I admit it does sound inviting. While you're out there don't do anything that ruins your future possibilities like committing felonies. At some point you may want to come in from the cold.

Are there women who're attracted to homeless guys?

4. Are there women attracted to me regardless of whether I'm homeless or not is the better question

But doesn't matter, ego and pride get me nowhere. The only thing that will get me anywhere is self hatred and growing facial hair

5. I'm guessing your mom wasn't that interested in helping you with your homework. I hope you find satisfaction no matter what you decide to do.

6. Never heard that one, what does it mean

Thx tho. Nah, I'm just a nihilist. Damaged goods, few loose screws, got fucked with too much while in a vulnerable place so I feel now the only way to settle matters is overkill

7. Burned out??

Dude - you’re just starting out. Let’s talk in another 20-30 years and then we can discuss burning out.

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hardly out of the diapers and still wet behind the ears

9. What a life we’ve built

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Big pain of boiling water add a lil sugar and get it really boiling slowly pour it down the hole it should clear.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Boiling hot water mate tad bit of lemon

12. And sugar. Don’t forget the sugar.

Serve over ice.
    J

13. Interesting, there are worms called Wax worms that Scientists are finding will eat wax and certain plastics that they are talking about using in large dump sites to help with the World's Problem with Plastics and such.
    I bet if you were to follow that hot water wash with a few hand fulls of said worms your problem would be non existant.

14. Yeah all ya did was move it. I bet it didn’t make it further than the neck before hardening prob could of disconnected plumbing under sink and dug it out of the pipe.

• Like Like x 1