Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone had this before?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedeadwalkk, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Okay well I bought a mix of Dank OG kush for long weekend, and some high mid Mango.

The mango was in shitty looking buds so i decided to grind it all, and put it in my little plastic tupperware container. Now the problem is that in that container, there was a HUGE layer of trichomes caked on it, and it looked like the mango barely got me high.

Has anyone had this before where suddenly all the trichomes just fall off?

I wasn't even moving the container around that much

2. you ground the bud up, which would leave no way for the trichs to really stay on the bud as they have been pulverized... I leave nugs, not ground in my jars and hardly move them and they get coated in triches so i would imagine ground, moving the container or not, would have the same results with more triches hahahaha

3. Ok thanks

4. #4 Smokydabears, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ur an idiot y are