anyone had any teachers/adults from school that smoked IN school?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Captainbasch420, Apr 18, 2011.

1. in middle school before i smoked bud, there was this guy at my school, he was the peer mediator or something, he basicly handled conflicts between students, so me and this kid were in there with him cuz me and the kid had gotten into a fat earlier during lunch, and we had a class together, so he wanted to make sure nothing got started again, but the whole time i was in there, i smelt somethin funky, but payed it no mind(this guys office is right in the main office by all the principles and stuff, so i never even thought the smell could of been from smoking bud. but a few years later, i had smoked in my room, then walked out an closed the door, then came back about 15 minutes later, and i recognized the smell. it was the exact same smell as the one in this dudes office.
    so i had my mind blown by the fact that this dude would smoke bud in his office and let it reek, and no one would say anything about it.
    and then one other day, i saw him talking with this other kid i knew, an they went into his office, and then like 30 minutes later, when this kid comes back to class from his office, this kid just REEKS of weed, as soon as he walked in your could smell it.
    the kid didnt get in much trouble i dont think, i think the conflict resolver dude might of bailed him out or something.
    either way, i think this wall of text deserves several cool story bro's

2. sweet story brah

3. :smoke:

Attached Files:

4. We had a cool science teacher that took us on a field trip camping in tofino. At like 3 am a group of us went out on the beach to smoke up. During the night the teacher found us and I thought we were busted, but he took something out of his backpack and it was like a backpack sized bag of weed. And we smoked half of it all together. Good times

5. i have had teachers ive thought prolly toked. but idk

6. I think the entire science department used to burn it fat. I think one bio teacher still does because his eyes..my god. Red, *****y, a bit red with a dab of chank. Also real droopy and kinda pinkish red. More of a darker pink so yea..red.

7. My old speech teacher used to go across the street to the church to "meditate" hahaha. He said it was only cigs, but a few times I could tell they weren't. Red eyes, smelled like butt, WAAAAAAAAAAY more relaxed. Fucker was uptight. He was always relaxed after meditating.

8. Idk, we had this one teacher who asked us to roll a giant blunt out of brown(for the paper) and green(for the weed) butcher paper. It was for an anti-drug demonstration but still, he seemed really relaxed about it.

9. man i know kids in like grade 7 at recess but no one ever fucked around enough to smoke inside the fucking school