Anyone hackey sack?

Discussion in 'General' started by die2014, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Ive been doing it for about a year and i guess im pretty good now. I have a lucky rasta sack i always carry around with me and ill always lose it somewhere and then find it or someone i dont know or barely know will return it to me the next day or at some point haha idk:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. I tried it out in public for my first time and kicked it into someones face.

Never again.

3. haha thats great. did the person think you did it on purpose?

4. My friend was pretty good back in highschool and he would always try to get a circle going. Mostly younger students that were odd and thought it was cool. And they got decent at it but my friend was doin tricks and all the crazy stuff with the sack. He hacked well. I gave it a go a few times but it wasnt my thaaang.

5. I don't know, I instantly ran away :laughing:

6. I dont like your shorter name. Blazethatgreen was better IMO. Dont hate.

7. I did a lot of hackey sackin' last summer and got pretty decent at it.I'm thinking I may start again.
    How the hell do you get a name change?

8. i was pretty good in high school.. i tried it the other day and did a full jester and a pendulum first try! its like riding a bike :]

9. I used to a lot but I haven't since October when I was in rehab. Hopefully I'll be doing a lot tomorrow :smoke:

10. Oh, so you noticed that too...at least I know that's not my mind playing tricks on me

Actually, I've noticed it was done for a couple other blades as well, e.g. Chunk and AW.

Ever since http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1030818-what-hell-going.html I haven't been sure how to feel about sudden forum changes.