Anyone grown these strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by StackOfSmoke, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Hey everyone trying to get some feedback on the strains I'm growing this year. If you see a strain or two that you've grown before let me know if its any good and some specifics about that particular strain.
    Autos
    Female seeds Candy Kush
    Short stuff seeds Onyx
    Short Stuff seeds Blue Himalaya Diesel
    Northern Light Blue (forgot company name)

Photos
    Female seeds white widow x big bud
    Thseeds Critical Hog
    Strain hunters flower bomb kush
    G13 Labs c99
    Hso green crack
    Delicious Seeds Sugar black rose
    Emerald triangle critical og
    Dinafem cheese
    Cali connection girl scout cookies
    Dna genetics tangilope
    World of seeds strawberry blue
    Hawaiian skunk haze

Thanks

Lift. Smoke.

2. Currently running GSC, Flowerbomb kush. I have also grown green crack, cheese and wwxbb. My GSC and Flowerbomb are indoor but Flowerbomb will get cloned for outdoors. Check out my grow journal in indoor section. Green crack is a heavy producers and has been around for years. I grew mine indoors a few years ago but it yield more than the other plants. Outdoors it can be a monster. Cheese also grows fast and will attract mite before other plants. Mine grew 6 ft us but suffered wind damage and seemed to be the plant that suffered the most damage but I still got a lb from her. She is fairly frosty and real sticky. WWxBB also grows large and produces diamond shaped buds. Without training it will become tall and lanky. I recommend topping multiple time if not supper cropped. It will produce a lot and I have spread seed I breed to fellow blades. From what I read it's supposed to make women horny. Mine grew a lighter green than the rest of the plants, more line greens.

3. Cool just what I was looking for. Thanks for the detailed info. Of the three, green crack, cheese, and ww x bb which was your favorite? And what was the quality of the product like after harvest? I will be checking out your journal! Interested to see how to your FBK turns out.

Lift. Smoke.

4. I've done the Girl Scout Cookies, C99, and Green Crack. All good strains. Pretty grower friendly through veg. They all handled lots of nutes with no problems. The Green Crack can be prone to budworms. Maybe just because it flowers so early and is the first available target. I'd make sure you have some BT around. And the C99 isn't as tough against mites. The green crack never had a drop of mite damage and Cookies was pretty tough too.

C99 and Green Crack both have soaring sativa highs. The C99 is great for creativity, art music etc. Cookies is more of a chill out smoke. Makes you wanna eat some cookies.

I'll be running the Flowerbomb Kush and Sugar Black Rose this season. I got a lot of the same freebies. ;)

5. Good to hear! The most sativa dominant strain I've smoked was ak48. It was good smoke but not amazing. Couldn't really feel the "head high" sativa are sposed to give. I believe it was like a 60/40 sativa indica. Atleast this year I will get to choose what my preference is between indicas and sativas. Will you also be making a journal for the SBR and FBK?

Lift. Smoke.

6. I just started my journal but I haven't started the Sugar Black Rose or the Flowerbomb yet. I'm trying to have smaller plants this season. Only 3 plants are getting started early. Those are my Sour Kush, Stacked Kush, and 818 Headband.

7. Ok I gotcha. I'll have to swing by and check it out.

Lift. Smoke.

8. was wondering where you were

9. Been busy with the new baby. She's a blast.

10. always good to be a parent again......I haven't gotten there as yet myself