Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone grown their own for their first high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrokenMonkey, Jul 9, 2009.

1. I've only smoked twice and neither time got me really high, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to do it more often. I like the idea of growing my own, and I'm considering setting up a small grow box in a PC case to grow my own, then using that to get high for the first time. I know it seems like a lot of work but I think it would be an interesting story, and a good way to get to know the plant. Plus, I'm a hands-on DIY sort of guy so this is right up my alley.

Has anyone else grown their own and used it to get high for the first time? What was that like?

2. I havnt grown my own and used it to get high for the first time, but im guessing its alot like... getting high? XD

3. lol I didn't mean what is the high like, I meant if you had done what I want to do, what is the whole process like, from planting to finally getting to try it? Would there be a lot of temptation to get high before I'm finished growing or would I get it all dried then not want to do it? Would it even be worth it?

4. Well if you didnt have any weed, then you wouldnt try to get high before you finished growing... because you CANT...
    And you would get it all dry and then smoke it. Trust me.
    Check out the growing sections of the forums, theres alot of info there.

5. You'll probably appreciate it more. Plus you'll get high, and think it's awesome, and you'll have a bunch left over to get high a bunch more times