anyone grown THC Bomb or Jack Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Nivek Smorts, Dec 20, 2012.

1. #1 Nivek Smorts, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    I ordered from Attitude 10 days ago and recieved my order today. Selection was great and the packaging was good and no damaged seeds.

Anyone out there grown the strain THC Bomb? Apearantly its a great yielder and high THC. I like the Sativa dominant crosses, and this is supposed to be a new one from Bomb Seeds. I like the initial kick you get from Indicas, but don't like the lack of motivation and overall sense of "fuck it, I'll just sit here and do nothing with the rest of the day" (couchlock) feeling.

I ordered 5 of the feminized and am very exited to get started. I only have 1, 600 watt Hps for blooming and a 6 bulb 4' T5 for vegging.
    Right now, I am 2 weeks into blooming, on some NYC Diesel so I have to wait a couple weeks to start the new seeds.
    I also got the following seeds:

5 Fem Positronics Jack Disel,
    5 CH9 Vintage 2006,
    5 fem Positronics Cum Laude Sativa ( really exited about them, I live in Colorado and plan a small outdoor grow)

Anyone grown the Jack Diesel I'm a bit nervous given the tricky yields and finicky nature of Jack Herer. My neighbor grows Jack and he uses LST and it takes him almost 6 months from clones to harvest. (that smoke is so fucking good!!!!) The quality of Jack is what lured me. That and I love NYC diesel. Any feedback would be appreciated:smoking:

2. THC Bomb is definitely one of my top 5 strains and it is probably my fav indica. There are plenty of grows on GC where you can find THC Bomb, there is a particularly good one by a guy called wardrobe, where he is just trying to get the absolute maximum yield out of one plant.
    The yields on THC bomb are very good but not great, but it more than makes up for it with the quality of the smoke. I have recently been hearing about a Sativa dominant genotype of this strain is supposed to be something else! apparently it is quite rare if you can get one them then hold on to it and clone that bad little girl!

3. I hope the seeds i got are the Sativa dominant. "The Bomb" seed lab showed it to be that way. I think they created that strain. (I'm not sure, just that the name resembles their company name) I grow for my own consumption and I share with a few people. I hope this buzz isn't a sleepy one. Thanks for the feedback