1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone grown in their room successfully?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Locus, Jun 10, 2003.

1. ..without getting caught or whatever.. i mean does it smell that much that ur parents could tell it was in your closet or something??

2. I have grown in my room but not a full grow just the first 2 weeks of veging then I moved them becaus ei was growing in a 1' high box. I had a carbon filter and they get rid of all the smell. look on overgrow.com in the faq's for how to make a carbon filter and just scale it down for a closet grow.

3. thanks, but seems a bit complicated for me to build that carbon filter..itd be difficult to find all the materials..i duno..id need some help with this..or any odor controlling substance that would let me grow in my closet

4. like i said scale it down ands make it flat if you want, make it a 6"x6" square and put the aquarium carbon between the 2 sheets of furnace filter. Thats all! Peace

5. i grow in my room and its almost done.. i dont smell anything really, only when i open the box...

Grasscity Deals Near You