anyone grown autoflowering strains?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tyrone biggums, Feb 25, 2009.

1. im in the market for some auto flowering dwarfs, wondering if any of you have grown an auto strain? if so, what strain? what was your light setup, avg yield, bud quality ect...
    i'll probably order beans for outdoor & indoor use, so two strains would be fine.
    thanks

also, i already searched and read a few old threads. would like more infos.

right now im looking at:
    World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Feminized-

Lowlife Automatic Great White Shark

Auto Great White Shark is a potent and good yielding white, auto-flowering cannabis strain. It is a plant with a distinctive tangy odour that can grow well both indoors and outdoors. This strain has now been successfully stabilized. Flowering begins automatically after approximately 2 weeks.

i really want this but its super sold out for a while..

Lowlife Automatic Hindu Kush

Automatic Hindu Kush is truly for the indica lover. She may only grow to 14” at the very most but the buds are thick and rock hard, and with such a coating of resin that she is our best and most efficient resin producing strain. A mix of Hindu Kush, Master Kush and Lowryder, our Automatic Hindu Kush does not branch out as much or grow as tall as our Automatic AK47 but they also do not require as much root space, this enables more to be grown in the same area

Joint Doctor Diesel Ryder

The long awaited Diesel Ryder from the Joint Doctor is a potent, extremely resinous and tasty auto-flowering plant. It is an inbred cross of Soma's New York City Diesel and Lowryder #2. This strain usually produces one main cola with less branching than Lowryder or Lowryder #2.

Unlike most other Lowryder hybrids created by amateurs, this strain has been worked on by the Joint Doctor and mastered over the course of some years to ensure the perfect hybrid that maintains the excellent taste and effect of NYC Diesel whilst taking the auto-flowering genetics.

or maybe the ol' lowryder #2 just for outdoors..
    thoughts?

2. I ordered world of seeds kush ryder as I love the kush will let you know how it turns out, check my journal

3. I'm prepping to start a grow of Diesel Ryder. I've read enough on this site and copied/pasted enough posts to make my own grow guide. But I've never grown before so I might just be farting in the wind. Good luck with your grow and keep us posted!

4. I was one step away from buying 5 feminized white dwarf seeds from attitude. I decided to wait.