anyone grow barneys farm red diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hdcruiser07, Mar 4, 2011.

1. just looking for some feedback on red diesel.i wanted the red dragon but they were sold out so i am giving the red diesel a shot.heck i was lucky to even get a t-shirt out of the deal the way they were selling out.i will bet it going to be a wait with all the orders taken over the next few days.

2. yeah it turned out well. Nice red grapefruit smell and taste.

3. thanks tripsick.was checking out the reviews and they were all great.most bragged about the taste,said it was some of the tastiest bud ever smoked.and the buzz aint to shabby either.just hope the yield is good too.anyway i'm stoked.that was one hell of a promo going on.now the waiting game again for beans.

4. Ive grown 7 or 8 barneys Strains , and Red Diesel would be at the bottom, it had a unique spicy flavor... but it did hermie late into flower on me... I wasnt impressed with it

i would recommend Amnesia Lemon (im considering a 10 pack myself) , Pineapple Chunk was a real sweet frosty strain as well.

I have 3 or 4 barneys Strains going in my current journal as well, Utopia Haze seems to be the most impressive of the bunch.

5. Growing 4 barneys strains at day 48, 12/12. red diesel, redcherry,reddragon and g13/haze. My first experience with Barneys, so can only tell about growing to this point. red diesel are the smallest of the lot and will yield the least. They have high held tight to the plant side branches, so more per sqft. They are also what i consider light blockers and thusly are on the outer edge of my grow. The leaves are very large and try to shade the bud. They do smell excellent, in fact all 4 strains smell dynamite!
    Red Dragon is optimal indoor grow strain so far. Large yielders, light letters as they allow light to penetrate to lower bud. They say 9 weeks but mine appear to be gonna go longer, at least 10?

6. HATE the diesels!

*BLECH*

7. I went with the Utopia Haze myself. :smoke:

8. i really wanted the red dragon but when i went to order they said they were out of stock.then later they were not.didnt understand that one.but oh well,got alot o freebies w/my order maybe i will grow them first.or just grow a couple diesel at a time.

9. attitude's shelves are bare for their best gear

if you're looking for hazes, super cali haze, haze skunk & 8 miles high will all put a smile on your face!

haze skunk's the most potent & trippy, but has a little but of IBL meaneness when you test the limits and builds up in your system leaving you with a slight non-stop nausea you notice when you're not doing anything, but otherwise, it's the next best thing to columbian gold except for it's mildy yucky tobacco taste and mild stone

super cali haze smokes just like the real deal without the stone of haze skunk and with a much nicer hazey grapes odor.

8 miles high is the least potent of the 3, but it is so well behaved that it's an entirely different kind of fun. it has no energy effects at all leaving a really cool "clear headed" "hole" in the buzz where you expect stone & racey to be. all you get is a mellow playful buzz you could do anywhere 24/7. it especially likes to dance to good music. for what it lacks in potency, it makes up for with refinement. it's the kind of sativa you'd expect to be made in japan

10. I grew it out. Good taste ok potency. Wouldn't grow again. Yield was low to moderate.

11. yeah... besides the DISGUSTING truckstop taste of onyx, i really didn't like how slow & scrawny it was compared to better smoking UFOs. mi'll never get what anyone sees in that shit. i threw out all the train tracks plants i tried growing once because they tasted just like diesel, only stronger. feckin' disgusting! not even a good idea in theory.

12. Same thing happened when i went to order reddragon, then i realized it was the regular seed out of stock and the fems are in stock. They've apparently stopped making regular seeds?
    Red diesel fan leaves are actually turning red, on one of the diesel.

13. i would have been o.k.w/the regs.im tired of hermies.i think after i grow out the rest of my stock of seeds i will only be doing regs.

14. have to agree the onyx isnt the best tasting smoke however it did get a good buzz.at first it seemed to be a good smoke until i got lead eyed.
    im going for the 8 mile high myself.thanks poke for steering me towards the 8 mile high.i think i will really enjoy it.and i wont be sharing to much of it either.:smoke: