Anyone Got Pics Of There Cars???

Discussion in 'General' started by pothead4life420, May 11, 2003.

1. I have a 84 ford ranger, i'll get a pic posted. I haven't started rebuilding it yet because its not in my name at this time. It will either end up with the biggest V8 i can find in it or be a lowrider. Right now it has a V6. I know were theres a cheap 302 at but i'm looking for something bigger.

I know a lot of people that have jeeps and trucks that we take off road. My uncle just got done rebuilding a keep. Its a C-j 7, its a dard blue with silver flames.

I love VW, from the old vans to the new cars. I want my first new car to be a VW, either a passat or GTI. I want the GTI with a V8 but i'm not sure if you can get them, i think they only come with V6 with manual tranny stock.

2. i had an 84 ranger 4wd, orange and tan, and i liked it a lot then i sold it to some guys from mexico when it wore out.

3. my pimp rider, i drive a 01 caddy sedan deville but this is my
    low rider
    im gonna put some juice on it with my 14 silver daytons
    its the hulk

Attached Files:

4. imma gunna confuse anyone whos not from Australia here i have a 95 VS commodore lowered exhaust system
    sick sound setup. hmmmm ill try to explain the car though.
    Its the 4 door version of the new pontiac GTO but a few years older so its not as curved its more straight body and just has a EFI V6 in until I fit the charger into it in a year or so with any luck.
    say bye bye wheels!
    whats that smell. I luv it
    Ill try and post a pic soon so yall know watt Im talking about

5. I dont have a car of my own but my mom's got a few. She has a 65 mustang, 41 ford, 56 chevy stepside, and a 66 buick skylark. All of them in different stages of restoration.

6. dodge viper v12

7. damn you dryice....lets race

8. Haha. Surprisingly I try not to race it too much, but now that gas came down that may change. I'm at school though, so I don't drive that often.