Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone got pics of ak-47?? (the strain of course!)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blaze02ml, Oct 26, 2008.

1. thread^^

I am going to be picking up some ak47 from my friend later tonight or late tomorrow morning. Anyone got pics of it so I can see what I am getting? I never had it before but heard it was bangin stuff!

I'll post a pic of the half of ak47 tomorrow afternoon

2. It'll look all different depending on how it was grown.

3. use the fucking search engine.

4. Fuck this guy, first post? Don't even talk to him.

..............drunk and high.

Angry!

5. I don't have any pics but I jus had to say no one would think you meant the gun.

6. +rep lol I agree. I would think in the "seasoned tokers" section of a marijuana forum that'd be pretty obvious but I guess not. :p

7. You guys are all such assholes sometimes..

8. i dont have anypics to show u but. if u dont get a really nice body high off it or u notice that it aint that strong u got riped. ak47 will put u on ur ass!

9. Dude i smoked a joint of Ak47 with two others one time...and wow... was blown, it lasted long too! Usually my High fades away around 35 mins to 50.

I high right now but...i wish i had some of that ak47...it was a one time thing i bet.

oh well.:smoke:

10. You can tell by the smell. If it looks like mids but stinks up the whole house when you open the bag it could be that AK