Anyone got one of these?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BluntTrauma0824, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Stemless with an inverted showercap into a helix chamber

Attached Files:

2. looks cool!

3. never seen one milk vid?

4. Is it yours? Plz do milk vid, I want to see the path the smoke takes. Looks like a nice piece.

5. Thanks guys, and yes it's mine. I'll try and make a vid when one of my roommates gets home to hold the camera.

6. that thing is dope as hell man, I'd be stoked to own it haha

7. Aww he'll ya post a video xD I really need to get a bong I'm still smoking out of like glass pipes and homemade shit :/

8. Interesting! Also, I've loved those Box slides since I first saw one not too long ago actually. You from Fort Worth?

9. That's the same brand of pipe that Mily Cyrus uses. No offense, just sayin'. :)

10. miley cyrus is a millionare, wouldnt care about a millionare using my pipe. lol

11. Well I'm from Houston, but I live in college station ATM. Helix is made in Austin which is only about 1.5 hours from here, so we get a lot of good helix/grav labs stuff.

12. Yeah, I'm in Cypress, so I'm about an hour fifteen from C-stat. You get your slide in C-stat as well?

13. #13 BluntTrauma0824, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    Yessir, most of my glass is from smoken joes.

14. Nice, my brother actually picked up a vape from there just last week. Anyway, cool grab man and enjoy!

15. How much did that run you? Nice piece

16. that piece is kill. :bongin: