Anyone got ideas for a good dinner?

Discussion in 'General' started by MNSmokerNoJoker, Jun 24, 2013.

1. I was thinking some homemade chicken, with onion gravy, with a side of potatoes and crinkle cut fries. But. I'm open to any ideas. I wanna spice it up.

From way up in the sky.

2. make some homemade chicken, with onion gravy, with a side of potatoes and crinkle cut fries

3. T bone steak and a glass of whiskey.

4. get stoned and go to taco bell. lol

but to be serious go to market basket and get shredded steak and cheese and make subs!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yah I was thinking fast food. For some reason it sounds hella good with a fat packed bong.

From way up in the sky.

6. Homemade chicken Alfredo. It's like sex

7. Is it really? That sounds so good. What is it? I think I've had it a couple times..

From way up in the sky.

8. #8 MaryJuanita, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    If the chicken is whole maybe roast it... slice your onion and line up in two rows in a roasting pan. Youll laye the chicken over it. Throw in salt and pepper inside the cavity and stuff the chicken with fresh rosemary some lightly crushed cloves of garlic and a lemon. Roll the lemon on a counter with your palm and then poke it with a fork before you stick it in . Rub the bird with softened butter and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Roast in and 450degree oven for about an hour and a half or when juices run clear... stick the potatoes in there too, hell. There will probably be some smoking due to the high heat. .... I mean smoking when the chicken fat reaches its smoking point.
    juciest chicken ever with a crispy skin.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sirloin steak with a red wine reduction and dijon-horseradish crust.

If you have the munchies on the regular, can't be eating fast food all the time. Gotta treat your body well man!

10. Is there anything I can craft out of steak, some various vegetables, rice, and corn? Just rummbling through meh cupboards.

From way up in the sky.

11. #11 MaryJuanita, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    [quote name="TheSchism" post="18255505" timestamp="1372102029"]Sirloin steak with a red wine reduction and dijon-horseradish crust.If you have the munchies on the regular, can't be eating fast food all the time. Gotta treat your body well man![/quote]So true!!! I always look forward to just munching on some fresh fruit or throwing some berries in a blender after a smoke :DSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. @MaryJuanita

You made me sooooooo hungry. Omg.

From way up in the sky.

13. Bacon wrapped pizza rolls.

14. Im gonna roast some chicken breasts in light gravy with potatoes and carrots

15. So. Much. Pizza. Geezus. Looks soooo filling.

From way up in the sky.

16. That just sounds doesnt it! I love being able to grab a lemon from out back and cutting some fresh sprigs if rosemary from the front yard dot dot dotvand there you go. Seriously you made ME hungry!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. bacon-wrapped shrimp with a salad of cucumbers, mini tomatoes, spinach and radishes :devious: fuck yeah

bacon-wrapped scallops > bacon-wrapped shrimp

19. Lies and slander. nothing is better than bacon plus shrimp

lol I haven't tried that scallops are harder to cook right on a grill and we're doing most of our cooking on grill right now it's too fucking hot inside. Guess I'll have to try it sometime, also wanna try a paella it's been way too fucking long since I had that. I'm thinking the grill would work awesome just need to find a big enough pan