anyone got any weed stories for halloween?

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Nov 1, 2011.

1. anyone got any weed stories for halloween?
    all i did was trick or treat with my gf, went back to her house, made out, ate candy, (censored), then we watched tv for an hour and i went home. smoked 2 bowls, watched that 70s show, and went to bed.

2. I'm doing a presentation on "Fibroalgia, the Emyndocannabinoid System and Cannabis" in Anderson on Nov. 12th*, so I left some fliers at my local dispensary.

The dispensary owner gave me about 4 grams free as my Halloween treat! (She likes me.) It was a "Happy" Halloween!

Granny

* Gaia Hotel and Spa, 4125 Riverside Ave., Anderson, CA Redding, CA Hotel - Gaia Shasta Hotel

3. if i wasnt 2000 miles away id go

4. I burn cruised and drove around stealing pumpkins from everyones yards. We got so many.

5. Was dressed as batman/rasta, got high, some cunt stole our grinder, played pool in an awesome bar where dubstep was on and got home.
    All in all.... medicore

6. #6 beatadrum, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    Friends told me I couldn't be the same thing as last year (last year I was woody), this year I was stoned woody =) Just walked around partys with a blunt in mouth. Who says I can't be a cowboy every halloween!

Also, walking around a party with a blunt while everyone is drinking is probably the easiest way to find a girl who shares some interests with you. I met a super cool chick this weekend and I'm cooking dinner for her tomorrow ;)

7. This cute punk chick I met at a bar smoked me on a joint, not that exciting but still a pretty awesome night.

8. Didn't happen on Halloween but relates to above poster. I was at an atmosphere concert and some stranger handed me a joint and as soon as he did security grabs him and drags him away. I got to keep the j and finish it :smoke: