Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone got any good ideas for hiding spots

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Jan 14, 2012.

1. i need a hiding spot my weeds just thrown under my mattress and one of the springs ripped the bag my room wreaks...:(

2. put in a air tight container and stash in ur closet

3. These are spots that your weed will not be found in:
    Unscrew a lightswitch platform and there will be a small space to either side of the actual lightswitch. this is enough room for about a gram.

If you have a VCR player in your house, chances are, nobody is going to use it so you can put plenty of bud in the slot.

If you have a Playstation, i've heard theres a compartment in back with room for bud. I personally have taken a bottom compartment off a gamecube and put an 8th in there.

I've also used plastic trophies. If you have one of those cheap trophies you can usually twist off a part and put weed in it then put it back together.

Get creative and if you're worried about smell, you can just double or triple bag your bud. Good Luck

4. Drop down cielings

5. in a baggie which is in a backpack which is in a closet

if you cant even think of a good spot to "hide" your "stash" maybe you shouldnt be using it in the first place

theres no magic answer. we dont live in your room. only you know the spots in your dwelling area.

dumbass

6. Pull out the bottom shelf of your dresser or any drawer, and there is more than likely a niced size opening (even big enough for a piece).

7. This is only training for the real world.

It's called resourcefulness.

8. Double or triple bag it and duct tape it in your closet. The part of the wall obobe the door. Does that make any sense?

9. nope.

10. A pill bottle