anyone got a good recipe for soil 10 week veg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lafntiger, Dec 14, 2011.

1. does anyone know a good soil recipe for like a 10 week veg and much of the flowering time id like to use just phed water the whole run any info thx

2. If you want to get away without having to use your own nutrients know there are risks involved. Deficiency's can occur to say the least.

However you should be good if you use something like Fox Farm Ocean Forest in a one gallon pot for your veg cycle. Transplant into a 2 gallon pot for the first four weeks or flower using Amazon Bloom, and then transplant into a bigger plant in the final four weeks.

The reason: Time release fertilizers inside quality dirt tend to last about 4 weeks. So start with a general purpose such as Ocean Forest, then transplant into a bigger pot with fresh bloom soil so the roots grow into new, nutrient rich soil. Then the final four weeks do this again.

In theory you could do this as much as you wanted as long as you transplanted into fresh soil every 3-5 weeks.

There are drawbacks such as nutrient deficiency's if you dont move into fresh dirt regularly. This is why adding your own nutrients to the soil if benficial.

3. Read the organics stickies, that's were you'll find water only soil mixes. There's a lot of different recipes.

BeZ...V

4. Don't transplant mid flower you can add amendments that will get you all the way thru just watering, trust me there's more than one current thread on it in the OG section. And you don't need to ph the water in a water only grow.

BeZ...V

5. I agree this isnt the best thing to do. But lafntiger said he wanted to add water.. not mixed nutrients. Same with organic tea's... they would still be adding a mixture. I assumed he wanted to use nothing but water.

6. organic teas are w.e im just tryin to make it as organic and prefer just water but teas work just as good