anyone good with photoshop??

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Insurgency, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I was wondering if someone good with photoshop would mind making a picture of me that looks like

[​IMG]

if you are that wonderful person, please help a fellow blade out :D

2. I'll happily do this. but just not right now.
    pm me the deets and i'll get on it? :smoke:

edit: or do you not have specifics, so long as it looks like that?

3. Dang that's photoshop? What are you gonna do just copy and paste?

4. those are some nice PSD skills right thurr ;)

5. Yeah i guess that might not even be photoshop haha. But no I want it to be similar with the wings, but instead of the city/bridge I want space... Probably of Earth

6. That is photoshopped.

7. I could give it a go. But it would be incredibly helpful if you could take a picture in front of a solid color background like a greenscreen, especially if you have big hair. Cutting out hair is a pain

8. #8 Insurgency, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Yeah I can get a picture of myself to anyone who wants to try tonight :D

As for the other parts of the picture... I really like the wings, they don't have to be those... but i would like those wings with some color to it like that.

As for the background picture, I am leaning more towards
    Sunrise in Space by `gucken on deviantART
    with my in the center and the wings coming out
    also, with fading around all the edges

For lettering, I would like Vantage Font - 1001 Free Fonts
    and have it run down the side saying "Cosmic Revolutionary"

9. That pic was done in ps for sure. I use cs5 almost daily but not for artistic things such as that, or I'd be happy or help :|

10. It's just a bridge background, a picture of a dude, and some abstract/music brush sets in white with a pink outer glow. Plus the wings, not sure if those are from a brush set or not.

It's Photoshop. Not too tough either, but I don't have any neat brush sets on this computer, so let's see what flashinthepants can do. :D

11. I don't have photoshop and even if I did, I would rather have someone who is skilled with it...

12. I tried doing it for a photo i had but i quit half way thourgh.

it's not that hard but for us beginners it will take a long long time.

plus i'm pretty positive the person needs to download photoshop brushes.

13. i dont condone the illegal obtainment of photoshop. im reporting you all to the federal government.

14. [quote name='"fatbluntsyo"']i dont condone the illegal obtainment of photoshop. im reporting you all to the federal government.[/quote]

What?

15. Im making a new sig for sure..:laughing:

16. I'm sorry ociffer.

17. Anyone who is doing this, are you using paths for the small trails of glow?

18. If you're talking about the thin glow trails, the fact that many of them are identical other than size/rotation would mean to me that it's probably a brush set and not paths.

I actually don't have much experience with paths, but the trails of light seem like a brush set to me.

19. sorry I don't have photoshop. :(

......but I have paint, some weed, and plenty of free time. :smoke:

[​IMG]

....just messin' around :p

* seems to be gazing in deep thought towards that star though..