Anyone going to Excision?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by buld1n, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ive seen Bassnectar at that venue before, cool place, im sure excisio n will be fun there

but i think im gonna go to the show on saturday

on friday im going to Porter Robinson and my buddy is opening for him, then i got excision on saturday with some hot chicks

this weekend is gonna rage, way more excited about porter tho...excision is just sumthin thats gonna be fun to do

2. not going to make it but I bet it will be epic

3. excision isnt really that awesome imo

its a place that will be filled by kids and bad shitty drugs and they are all gonna be hoping he plays as much skrillex as possible

ive seen excision like 2 years ago in a tiny little club with like 100 people in there and nothing wiill ever top that for me, as far as excision goes

most of excisions fans suck but im down to have some fun and if people who say they wanna go really wanna go, ill go just to have fun on a saturday at a venue 30 minutes from my house

but the real party for me this weekend is porter robinson with my homie opening and its also a blacklight party and its fucking 18 bucks...im gonna be raging that shit

4. [quote name='"Audiophile320"']excision isnt really that awesome imo

its a place that will be filled by kids and bad shitty drugs and they are all gonna be hoping he plays as much skrillex as possible

ive seen excision like 2 years ago in a tiny little club with like 100 people in there and nothing wiill ever top that for me, as far as excision goes

most of excisions fans suck but im down to have some fun and if people who say they wanna go really wanna go, ill go just to have fun on a saturday at a venue 30 minutes from my house

but the real party for me this weekend is porter robinson with my homie opening and its also a blacklight party and its fucking 18 bucks...im gonna be raging that shit[/quote]

Excision got a shitload better man, I'm seein him on sat and he has 100,000 watt speakers and with those you'll have a good fuckkn time trust me

5. if anything he has gotten worse, i am well aware of who he is and what he does

i mean ill have a good time for sure, and thats why ill be going (also in woosta) but that doesnt mean hes that great

just sumthing to do on a saturday night thats pretty cheap

6. How'd everybody like that fuckin ridiculous show at the palladium sat night

7. Jesus christ. I saw him last night and it was incredible. A lot of people were bitching about how this isn't a real rave and everyone there were some 15 year olds dressed like sluts getting embarrassingly fucked up but whatever. I still had a blast. My entire body was vibrating and I was just going ham

8. That bass was ridic at the venue I was at shit wa fallin off the roof at the end

9. for the record an excision show is NOTHING like a real rave

shows are not raves

ive been hitting up dubstep and electro shows and festivals for a few years now but ive only been to like 3 legit raves

believe me, no fucking 15 year olds are going to real raves

10. [quote name='"Audiophile320"']

for the record an excision show is NOTHING like a real rave

shows are not raves

ive been hitting up dubstep and electro shows and festivals for a few years now but ive only been to like 3 legit raves

believe me, no fucking 15 year olds are going to real raves[/quote]

I never said it was man. I was just talking about how I heard endless bitching about it.