Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone go to Rutgers NB?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MiddayToker, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Just want to see, I'm a freshman and I know there are a bunch of stoners there but it just seems impossible to find anyone to smoke with, and I commute so it's not like I could hang out with random people in my dorm. Also I'm fucking socially retarded haha. And I'm definitely not a total 5 blunts a day stoner, like every other day. Like does anyone know any secrets to meeting people short of breaking out the 3 foot roor in public or randomly asking people in headshops (I'd never do that) because I've pretty much given up. And if anyone's got any tips on how to tell if someone I might meet just wants to mooch that'd be appreciated too. As for smoking I just bring joints and walk around with them like cigs if anyone's wondering.

2. Ha, I'm a sophomore that goes to Rutgers in NB, Cook/Douglass campus. As for meeting people who smoke, make friends in class, you'll find out real quick. Maybe go to some house parties? But you commute so I dunno. I'll just let you know this, I've only met a dozen or so people who don't smoke. Best of luck.

3. Oh wow lol, I want to find people in classes but I really don't know what to say lol "Hey I don't know you but wanna get blazed?" And I don't go to parties. Also I don't know if I'm allowed to ask but do you have any tips for pickups? I get all my stuff online and it's amazing quality but it's expensive and is rather find a connect on campus.

4. All I can say is make friends man, that's how I got my connect. Then you can nonchalantly ask if they want to smoke, things just progress from there. But this is NJ we're talking about, quality bud is harder to come by, but still possible.