Anyone glove?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jitros067, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Just started teaching myself gloving a week ago since all my friends do it and I need to get it down before EDC hits. Just curious as to anyone else who gloves here, and if you have any tips and what not to help a fellow glover out:)

2. just curious but gloving?

3. Wanted to learn for awhile. I spin poi though.

4. yeah what?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ytDe6K-RA&feature=player_embedded]Team [e] [PM] Munch - Bubble Gum Glove Set [EmazingLights.com] - YouTube[/ame]

this is gloving

6. ooooo, i want those for my ballsack.

7. I can't believe this is a real thing.

8. It's for raves where it's completely dark and all you see are the lights. It's really visually enhancing, obviously taking into consideration it's a rave so yeah

9. the only reason I would do that would be to impress chicks at a party or something lol

10. I. Want. That. Where does one buy that marvelous thing.

11. emazinglights.com :)

12. Oh, so ravers took it a step further... Thats cool.

13. Yeah gloving isn't new, but it's getting out there:) Plus, it's fucking sick as fuck. Impress a shit load of chicks

14. I'm gonna glove the shit out of this thread

15. I must be getting real old.

16. No.. I do not 'glove'

17. It gives "that guy" at the party the chance to stare a girls tits while she stares in a xtc induced coma at the ever so pretty lights. Maybe "that guy" will get lucky and gain various bonuses from gloving so "that guy" isn't doin too bad :cool:

18. NOBODY HERE KNOWS WHAT RAVING IS!! IM SO UPSET! But nah dude, I orbit though, gloving is kinda overrated. But no offense to you, do your thing bro! I rave though. Add me.

19. Last time I got a light show with gloves it was just stupid

The tracers run together. I much prefer orbits. The tracers are much more interesting to ffollow

20. I thought it was sick the first like... 3 times I saw it. But after that, it became really stupid. Just wiggling your fingers in patterns while you wear gloves with lights in them. But I've never been to a rave, so maybe if I was at one, I'd find it more entertaining. But do your thing op! :bongin: