anyone getting a little nervous?

Discussion in 'General' started by MaJeStY420, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Dec 21st is right around the corner. Although I don't believe anything will happen especially after reading nasas report and other sites saying it's all bullshit, I guess a part of me is still a bit nervous. I'll be in California on the 21st and I just hope there isn't a Massie earthquake or something.

2. nope, not nervous.

3. I'm not nervous personally. I've seen doomsday theory dates come and go, and nothings ever came of them. I believe we still have a decent amount of time on Earth, doubt anything will happen in our lifetime. I say forget about the Dec 21st bullshit, and enjoy Christmas and New Year!

4. I think the only thing im worried about is how everyone will react ya know? Long lines at gas station, little food in stores. Even though its all bullshit, people still freak out.

5. You're kidding . . . right?

6. i dont care im gonna be high as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. i have like 2 o's stashed up and some concentrates so its not like i'd even notice if the world ended ;)

7. i got a decent amount of weed should have at that point too so as long as i can pearl up before im die im cool

8. I don't think so, Tim.

9. Not nervous, but I want it to actually happen

10. its not gonna happen but if it does meet me @ the border of Canada,
    I'll be the girl with the red scarf an the kitty ears hat :]

11. Everyone in nj go to the area where you are over looking NYC and we can all watch that motherfucker burn

12. Nope. Fuck a Mayan!!

I will be high as fuck though.