Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone get this feeling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vip-xXx, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Well i was reading around about peoples first High and i remember mine but was quite fucked up lol

Does anyone here get to stoned and feel like there in a dream?

i kept thinking that i was in a dream and kept thinking it was going to turn into a bad one..

Anyone ?

2. I somewhat know what you mean. I usually feel like I'm in a dream when I'm blazing outside and the sky is blue and full clouds and shit. Other variants include feeling like I'm in a video game or movie. However, I did not feel like this my first time, unlike you. So, I don't really know. Plus my "dream high" never turned sour.

Peace.

3. yeah i generally feel like im dreaming and nothing is really real. that's pretty fucked up now tat i think about it. i asked if i was dreaming in a dream last night... i was told i wasn't... anyway other times i might think its a dream and like forget that i even took any bong rips. but it never goes bad its pretty cool.

4. Depending on how high I am, I feel like I'm in a montage in a movie. But that's if I'm really high. Otherwise I just feel slightly high, never have felt like I'm dreaming!

5. yeah if i get really high i do. i hate it

6. The first time i ever smoked really good shit (It was Sour D) I had this feeling..

7. to each his own I guess, i love the feling