Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone get repelled by food when stoned (like some kinda anti-munchies)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StarryMountain, Dec 31, 2011.

1. #1 StarryMountain, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    Whenever I smoke weed - no matter what variety or quality - I never get the munchies, and I never have. I know that some people seem to be just like that, but what I haven't ever noticed is other people who actually become not-hungry. What I mean is, when I smoke weed, I don't want to eat. While I'm high, food that normally looks good just looks unappetizing. Nothing tells me to eat, so I don't want to put anything in my mouth. However, if I do eat something, it tastes ten times better than it normally would, like heaven, but I still don't want it. Sometimes, if it's a snack like chips or something, I'll have a few just because it tastes so damn good, but never more than like five little pieces 'cause, like I said, I don't want to eat. It's nothing important, but I was just curious if anyone else is like this. Also, it seems like the higher I get, the less I want to eat, but the better food will taste if I do eat. I remember when I was in high school I would force myself sometimes to eat a piece of pizza 'cause I hadn't eaten all day and didn't want to be sick when I got home. Whenever I did that, I rarely finished it - I can only remember exactly two times that I did - because every bite was so forced. Yet, it tasted good. I don't know. Sorry, I guess I'm sort of rambling now. Anyway, anyone like that?

2. cant say I am bro, but kudos to you. I weigh about 168 and I can contribute 10 of those pounds to stoned eating binges. Im mostly muscle, but those 10 pounds make me look chubby hahaa. It doesnt stop me though, when im stoned I always keep eating stuffs handy :D!

3. Never heard of that. Fuck, when in high im ready to eat the whole god damn kitchen

4. Damn dude that's weird af

5. Yeah dude! Same here. No bullshit. I dont smoke as much, but when I do I am like, "Where's the munchies that everyone talks about?" I just dont feel like I compulsively need to eat. I guess its just how the drug affects our bodies. The drug affects people in different ways, I guess.

6. no, I spend most of my time combatting the munchies lol. the only time I didn't get the munchies was the first time I smoked
    :)