Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone from washington?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bo Diddley, Aug 6, 2005.

1. :hello: hey everyone, im kinda new to GC so you probably dont recognize me, but anyway im from nj and my boyfriend is going to tacoma, washington in about a week. we both love smizzin:smoke: so my boyfriends thinkin about bringin some shit with him when he goes. hes gonna be flying there so i dont think its a good idea for him to be carrying nug around with him through all of the security and the airport. so my question to all of you is: do you think he should bring some with him and if you think he should where should he put it? or does anyone know if there would be stuff available out there in tacoma?

2. Wudup, welcome to the city! :hello: Don't take anything on airplanes with you these days. All the security concerns it's just beggin for trouble. I'm sure you can find some decent nug out in tacoma.

3. Im sure that he would have no problem finding bud in Tacoma if he tried. and if he gets really desperate it's even easier to find in Seattle. Theres some bomb ass shit here too.

4. yeah it wouldn't be a good idea to take it on a plane, but if he's willin to risk it put the shit in some baggies that are sealed, then get a shampoo bottle and shove it in there. not sure if it will show on the baggage monitor thing, but it works for shipping in the mail.

5. my friend has taken shrooms and taped them to his upper-inner thigh (they were in multiple plastic bags), but i wouldn't bring bud. and all i know about tacoma/seattle area is that they've got some dank.

6. thanks for the advice. haha im sure my boyfriend will be very happy to hear that it wont be impossible for him to find some bud out there.:D