Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from the UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajorMan, Nov 19, 2011.

1. i was gonna be going out november 6th for a few days, but we pushed it to december so i could save up some more money and go with a bit of cash instead of being skint out there. Would have been cool to have a little GC meet-up in the dam haha :D

2. The Dam in December is amazing its like its Christmas every day :smoking:

3. I was there earlier this year, in February, and it was awesome... Not many tourists because of the time of the year and the temperatures, but I loved it.. Felt like I had the city to myself. Even went into a few coffee shops where I was one of the only people chillin in there, even had a staff member give me a free joint cause I was the first Jamaican he'd met haha

4. Im certainly looking forward to it :)

That sounds so nice, the first time i went was in june and it was fairly busy, and this time it will probably be real busy again because everyone will be wanting to go there before the new law (might) pass, so i wont be able to experience it real quiet untill i am living there

5. He gave you a joint because you we're the first Jamaican he's met??

Sounds abit racist that

6. Might as well of spat in his face!

7. yo man I'm big into dub & the sub bass side of dubstep... I joined ya group!
    I'm from the west mids UK... just finished my first outdoor grow too:D

8. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']

Might as well of spat in his face![/quote]

Hahahahaha

9. hahah yeah, well if my nationality gets me a free joint, then i'll deal with any racist implications once i've finished smoking it.