Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from the UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajorMan, Nov 19, 2011.

1. judging by that, what i consider dubstep is probably vastly different to what you think it is

2. show me lol

3. thought you were another dub appreciator :(

4. #104 Dubway, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
  5. good man!!!!!

6. so how can you listen to dubstep when you know about roots and dub and steppas?

7. #107 Dubway, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    Let me start my saying Skrillex is poo, i hate it and cannot listen to it.
    This is the kinda dubstep i like.

8. lol thats the only kind of dubstep (if at all) i listen to, i hate the new skrillex type dustep where all the frequencies are modified for radio and theres no bassline anymore just a waa waa waa waba waa stupid sound.

9. hell yeah, meditate on bassweight

10. #111 bhlegit, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    check my group i made no one has joined but theres a good selection of dub tunes from youtube if u follow the link

11. I go to uni in a relatively remote part of wales, weed is very expensive here. probably 280-320 and ounce

12. Jacks £160

13. thieves in portsmouth wanting £10 for 0.7, all the way up, no breaks. You got £100 ? you get 7g's, such bullshit. This is why im moving to amsterdam next year

14. youre moving to the dam? you lucky bastard may i ask how? you got a plan or you just guna freestyle it..?

15. well the plan at the moment is moving out to there to go to university with 2 other guys in my college class. probably going to be in amsterdam north, where there are no coffeshops, but its 5 minutes across a bridge to get to the city :D going out again recreationally in december too :)

16. fuck, sounds nice... i was supposed to have gone to the university of amsterdam, but i got better funding from a uni here in the UK. i'm definitely thinking of going over there next year some time.. maybe jan/feb. any one wanna join? :D

17. yeah man same i was going to go to uni in Groningen in north east holland but couldnt get funding there but could at nottingham trent lol - i would kill to be in netherlands doing a degree right now :devious::rolleyes:

18. im going in november if anyone else is thinking of going

19. fack.. i wish i could go next month.. grad school is killing me. i dont get a break from research until after christmas :(