Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from The Sacramento california area??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rikardolz, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Any one from the sacramento area?? Just looking for friends that like to smoke and chill!!

2. I'm over by folsom man!
    Glad to see another blade representing the 916!!

3. Up in North Natomas ! Sacramento got dat Cali tree.

4. No but my buddy goes to school up there

5. I was born in Laguna Hills if that counts...:p

6. I am just north of sac. I am a broker in the area for medical users. With the dispenseries not being around you can guess how many people with medical needs there are in the area. So drop a line if you a person with medical needs or if your a grower with extra.

7. Meta view Green-haven Valley High G Park Way Oakpark El grove! Del paso heights. Highlands Carmichael Curtis heights even foulsome. The east! Rosemont Rancho! An you know I fuck wit Lincoln village! Foot hill! All the way to west sac! I'm all over sac all day