Anyone from Tampa, Clearwater, Tarpon Springs, Dunedin?

Discussion in 'General' started by ashleyfya, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Holiday, Zephyr Hills, Port Richey, Brooksville?

I'm bored. Haha. Wanna meet people from around here.

2. I'm not from there at all.

Good thing, by the looks of it. Is it always this boring over there?

3. Oh hellz yea.

That, and it's been almost impossible to find smoke lately. Everyone's either busted, getting knocked up, or knocking someone up.

My dealer, Jerrmey (that's not actually how you spell it, but that's how I say it} is about to be the proud father of twins. So he stopped selling. And don't get me wrong, I don't blame him, but that leaves me up shit crick without a paddle. And everyone else just sucks at selling. Like, they'll be like, "yeah let me call my boy, I'll call you back."

Thirteen hours later and no phone call.

That, and I'm not even from here. I'm from Georgia, it's so much better there. So I don't know anyone, and I wanted to meet some people.

4. Bummpity.
    Keepin mah thred aliv.

5. Lol. Hang out around the universities if youre in that age range. You'll meet some cool people worth talking to there.

6. Have you seen all the huge busts in our area lately?

7. i'm from dunedin...here for the summer then back up to gville. where you from

8. Oh, I'm in Port Richey.
    And yeah, two friends of mine got busted.

One with an ounce in his car.
    Stupid fuck. I never carry more than two grams on me when I'm outside of my house. Unless I'm with people I trust at THEIR house, and even then, I rarely take my smoke with me. Everyone just comes here.

Yeah, I don't really have any friends. Seriously. I live with my boyfriend, and his best frien is my friend. I have Cory, this gay kid, but he's not really a friend, and all the girls I go to beauty school with are dumb bitches.

Florida sucks.
    I wanna go back to the GA.

9. Get to St. Pete, go out to the beaches. There is a bunch of fun shit to do here.

10. There's a lot of smokers in St. Pete where I live... the area has really gone downhill though. Lots of wannabes running around everywhere...

Whatever happened to "Keeping it real?" Guess they got bored of that meme and went on to the next one.

11. The 'burg is where it's at.

Tampa's cool too though. Those Davis Island kids are crazy.

12. Well, where I live,
    ha ha.

We have Walgreen's next to a retirement home, next to a hospice, next to a funeral home.

So, I'd say that almost 100 percent of the people that live here are old.
    Somewhere around that number.

Either that, or they're fucking stupid.
    Which is almost like being really old.

13. hey girl... i know how u feel... i am new to the orlando area and it has been nothing for months. these bust around here are getting real old, real fast.

14. lmao i lived on davis island for 8 years..........unless things have changed or you were being sarcastic.......the kids are very far from crazy haha

15. Damn, at a quick glance I thought you was naming off tampon brands... "Tampon" Springs, Clearwater, Dunedin... all sounded like different tampon varieties :eek: :eek: :D