Anyone from Southern CT

Discussion in 'General' started by weeded1234, Jan 4, 2009.

1. #1 weeded1234, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    I just moved out here, Just wondering what the prices are like. I don't really know anyone out here so I don't know anyone to get stuff from yet.
    Need to know what you paying so i dont get ripd

2. plan on 500+ per oz the closer you are to NYC.. unless you know a grower or something.

3. No way dude. I live in central ct and i just got some gooooood mids 140$ oz(I never ever buy mids tho) You can get ounces of beasters ranging from 200-300 depending on the quality. Also find some pretty good outdoor homegrown, or shit shipped from up north for about the same price. Gettin that DANK is gonna be a little different story. Like he said ^^ Its gonna be pricier moving south but definately not 500+ ive never actually heard anyone selling over 420$ oz for Dank up here near CCSU.

4. new haven here.

dank goes for 20 a gram, 50 an 8th, 100 a quarter etc.

beasters, 20 a gram, 40 an 8th 80 a quarter

i never see mids.

-BW

5. Honestly in connecticut its all about who you know. Your best bet is to just network like hell till your satisfied with a dealer who can give you good price that YOU WANT. I can always get my dealer to give me 40$ eighth of some good shit sometimes, usually get 1.5 for 20$

6. i didn't say anything about central CT, i mentioned southern CT near NYC (ffld county). totally different areas man.
    also i'm talking about good buds.. i'm sure regs are cheaper.

7. #7 B-unted, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    Yea and im talking about the state as a whole, ive lived in Greenwich, Avon , and Mansfield . I hardly get regs like i said in my first post. And ive encountered the same prices all over CT, sorry u didnt.

and you shouldnt be paying 500$/oz

8. we shouldn't be paying anything for it lol.. but that's life.

i'm only going by 25 years of buying weed in the same area.. so i can't speak for avon and new haven etc..

can i go out and find $300/oz weed? probably.. but it wont be worth smoking imo.

9. I don't no bout 500 a oz but probably def 400 for something good

10. What town are we talkin about anyways? I live in PA but I'm from Hamden. The basic price of 20 a G and 65 for an eighth is pretty much normal as far as I know. I try to save some cash and look for quarters are 120 or less.

11. wow.. messange me what town

12. sTamford anybody

13. Hamden/Wallingford
    You posted this same thing earlier just to let you know
    and its probably going to be 20 a G
    I never see mids either anymore but can get them for 150/160 an O
    and dank for 300 an O 400 for the better dank

14. Yeah I live in Cheshire and the shit around here goes for 10$ a g for some mids, but in the end it's all about who you know.

15. Bridgeport here...start meeting people and eventually you'll find a good reliable dealer. :wave:

16. west hartford here.

17. im from 203

18. pm'ed

19. same here 203

20. same here 203....