Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from shitty illinois? Quad cities area?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nocturnal hippie, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Just thought it would be cool to see if anyone in the area was on grasscity

2. springfield here dude it suucks

3. Thats a couple hours away or something i think haha hows ot there

4. it's ok i mean the bud scene is really taking off recently but the city itself is just like a big boring ass suburb

5. Yeah ive seen good bid around vut i dont have that great medical connect or anything... Ive basically done all things entertaini g in the four cities here to lol

6. if you're ever in spfld you can get some goood meds here

7. Doubt ull be there ever agin lol buy nevsr know

8. I live in a suburb near Chicago. If you don't have a good dealer or something you'll get shitty bud and ripped off. Besides that there are a shit load of people that smoke

9. I love the chicago area.. And the pics for the chicago stash jar are great :p... But yeah it sucks getting ripped off not k owing people... I wonder how things will look once the new medical bill goes in effect