anyone from PA?

Discussion in 'General' started by Affini7y, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Im from PA. Just south of the NY boarder. prices are all right over here. i can get brick weed for like 100$ an ounce and mids for like 120 an ounce

2. Harrisburg here....always looking for people to chill with! Ever go to the Chameleon Club? I check out bands there pretty frequently.

3. allentown/bethlehem/easton area girl right here! :wave:
    lemme tell ya, though, the buds better and cheaper here in CO!

4. That depends on where in PA you are and who you get it from ;)

5. City of Champions! I don't really know any prices, thus far I've only got like one contact and he's pretty unreliable. I heard you can get some nice shit around Oakland and Pitt, though.

6. I'm currently in the Harrisburg area for the summer.

And if the buds are better and cheaper out there, I'll have to ask the guys at Primal Expressions for some help hah.

7. PRIMAL EXPRESSIONS IS MY FAVE HEADSHOP IN PA!
    i have a 2008 calendar sticker in my jeep! :)
    it says:
    we have all the "smokin'" deals!

oh how i miss downtown bhem.

8. Yeah the Pitt and CMU campus is the place to go. Try getting to know some people in the coffee shops around there.

There is a LOT of good stuff in the Pittsburgh region.

9. my aunt is a professor at pitt...i gotta pay her a visit and cop some wespa buds. :)

10. Haha, I drove from Philly to drive my first bong. They had the best prices around and the people i there were soo relaxed and easy going. All of the head shops around us the people who work there are complete assholes.

11. #91 kingjames1123, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    I live right outside of philly in delaware county I'm looking for someone with a good connect to help me out. I'm actually going to Philly tomorrow on locust street if anyone can help me.

Haha my Dad's house is 610 too smoknoldhead.

12. #92 AllThatsGeek420, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    Greater Reading area, berks county, here! Actually looking for a new connect, anybody hook a dude up?

13. #93 qwik1, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    I'm going to be visiting Bedford area of PA for awhile, I'm wondering if it grows in the wild at all. I know it gets cold here in the winter but I was surprised when someone from Wisconsin told me it grows naturally in the wild there. Basically I'm wondering if it's worth me looking around in the woods to see if I see anything in this area of PA....what do you think?

14. I'm in Erie. Unless I missed it, I'm the only one so far? Wow.

I'm not posting prices because I'm relatively new to the area, and still...well, not very hooked up yet.

As a side note, the winters here SUCK! Otherwise, I'm pretty damn happy here so far :hello:

15. Moved to Philly about a year ago and found a couple of friends around 400/z for decent hydro. That dried up tho so I am looking around. It can be crazy hard to find new people though...

16. I jus went to Utopia for my first time and bought my first bong within the first 5 mins of being there lol i bought my first piece from Primal it a spoon with a big carb.

17. haha i love how they advertise as "utopia wicker furniture" but once you get past the front display window, it's all smoking accessories and knives and swords and shit.

18. Right! lol i was with my mom, shes 51, im 19 and she was there last in like '78 or some shit lol but man its nice in there i was like a kid at a candy store lol

19. The only shop I have been to here in Philly is Wonderland just outside Rittenhouse square and I was pretty disappointed. They do carry a lot of stuff which is great if you need something simple (my downspout broke during the move here so I got a replacement for $8) but their glass is way over priced. Besides that.... the HR director for the place I work lives just down the street from them so I try not to go in there too often! Hahaha