anyone from PA?

Discussion in 'General' started by Affini7y, Feb 22, 2009.

1. any penguins fans?

2. im from the coal region of PA, we mostly get shitty weed up here (everyone's pretty much poor) but i know a few people to get some good stuff from
    i usually pay 10 a G for pretty much any kind of mids/beasters but my main guy is one of my best friends and usually gives me almost 2 G for that price
    as far as heads/dank shit goes, its few and far between for me lately since my friend's car took a shit on him, but i used to get really good stuff from Allentown through him for about 20 a G

i also learned one thing about this area, never buy from Shenandoah/Mahanoy City, their idea of "good mids" is something that looks like it was scraped off someone's boot after a trek through a field.

3. Damn straight.

4. Lebanon, PA here

5. Philly here! :)

6. <<<<<<<:wave: City of Harrisburg here

7. who the hell aint a penguin fan lol, i used aint..shun me. 40 minutes from pittsburgh.

20 - 1/8 mids
    [40-45] - 1/8 nugs
    [55-65] - 1/8 heads

8. Right outside Philly... near Villanova.
    prices are crazy expensive around here and its hard to find AMAZING shit.

anyone in philly got a connection? im lookin to stock up

9. *cough* :wave:

10. Damn I posted on this thread a while ago lol. Wish my area was better for other shit like shrooms...never fail to find bud tho.

11. orn and raised in lebanon pa been liveing in lewistown pa the past cople of years now thats 30 miles from state college

12. 5 minutes outside of Reading, PA. Anyone else from Berks county??

13. i lived in lebanon county near the border of berks use to go sinking springs and west lawn to get dank all the time when i lived there

14. Screw them, Flyer's/Phillies/Eagles/you get it...right.

When I saw Crosby hold the cup I broke a chair.

15. It must suck to be a Flyers fan, what with the Penguins knocking them out of the playoffs 2 years and counting :laughing:

16. i hope the flyers come in last with Pronger and Brashear... bunch o thugs:cool:... cant beat the finesse of crosby and malkin :p

17. hey everybody, I live in lancaster. Anyone close?

I get 10/1.5 g
    20 for 1/8
    40 for 1/4
    75 for 1/2
    110 for oz
    Thats just mids

18. also from SE PA! anyone wanna chill :)

19. Wow, I think that almost EVERYONE in this thread has either heard of, seen, chilled with my home that i smoke up and everythin, I cant give a name but, if anyone know's about the shiverella shit, then well, this is the person that satrted the WHOLE investigation, AND did way more. Just cant give a name though...

20. Western PA here as well.

As far as prices go, I only buy eighths of mids, which are 25.