anyone from PA?

Discussion in 'General' started by Affini7y, Feb 22, 2009.

1. If it's $10 a gram then wouldn't it be $280 an ounce?
    Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm just confused :confused:

2. I be rocking Plymouth! Im supised to see so many Pa stoners out here wit me lol!

3. I'm near scranton, and all I have to say is that I know about 10 dealers in my area alone, and they all hook you up, great people :)

4. Western PA, near Johnstown, somerset county

anyone else near?

5. There are a lot of W PA'ers here. I'm more North of Pgh.

6. Dude, I love my State, Maybe you should move elsewhere in Pennsylvania.

The City of West Chester is small, but growing, and has my love. If my career wasn't out in or around Cali, I'd live and raise my family here.

7. I've lived in PA for a huge part of my adult life now and I have to agree. I love it here.

8. Dude, the cops in PA blow, but everything else is beautiful.

I love it here. :D

9. Reppin' Philly Suburbs

10. 610 here, prices are pretty much the same. picked up so hydro for 65 an 8th.

11. I smoke with some of my local cops :D

12. Yeah about 25 miles south of Pittsburgh (Canonsburg PA), not hard to find mids but headies or dank are hard to come by. Anymore the prices are starting to go up too

13. i don't know if that would do it. PA isn't that bad, but i really would prefer to be in australia. australians weren't meant to deal with the snow. i think i'm allergic to the snow, because everytime it snows, i get cold and shiver. :p

14. I just consider snow a good excuse to stay inside and smoke more bud.

15. wow im jealous, being from NY and being so close, us here in the NY/NJ area are paying 300 an o for mids, and you guys 160 ! makes me cry!

16. There's good mids and good high end in Western PA. Unfortunately the high end stuff is often expensive unless you have good connections ;)

17. osg i wish i knew you, that way you could hook me up with some premo bud lol

18. topton here. i get an oz. for $110 from reading.

19. yea the NY/NJ prices for a standard buyer without connections is

60 to 70 and 1/8th
    100-120 a quarter
    190-215 a half
    and 300-400 and 0

Dub-20$
    Dime-10$

20. Thats fucking awesome :eek:

I reside in more of the south-east of PA, normal prices, plenty of bud usually.