Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from NorCal here??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankBarbie, May 28, 2012.

1. I have a few questions that I'd love to know the answer to. There's been a few people telling me
    stories about Mendo county... I'd just like to know the truth from someone who currently lives in the Ukiah/Willits area. So if you can help please send me a pm and we can talk about the details. Thanks!

2. Its all true, you can grow hella hella hella hella plants. Northern California is the weed capital of America, haters gonna hate but when 60% of America's weed is produced by California, and most of that is produced in northern california, and Oregon is on our border, it's simple math.

3. Norcal is the fucking shit. Like deeep deep norcal is where a ton of farms are, like super north in humboldt. I know mendocino used to allow collectives to grow up to 99 plants legally, but they reverted it down to 25 plants in january this year. That doesnt mean people still wont grow more than the limit hahha. In humboldt you can grow as many plants as you want outdoors, but indoors its 12immature 6mature. Again, the limit definatelty doesnt stop people if they wanted to go further. Buds so cheap up there, i gotta find a grower up there somehow

4. I live in the Bay Area, but haven't got the chance to come up north yet :(

5. Nope ...... Southern California is where I be .

6. SoCal baby!!!

7. Materialistic, Hollywood, Orange Tanned, Puttin a Front Onin, Mexican Border Drug Supportin, Water Stealin, Swagger Jackin Socals.

8. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Materialistic, Hollywood, Orange Tanned, Puttin a Front Onin, Mexican Border Drug Supportin, Water Stealin, Swagger Jackin Socals.[/quote]

Hahah, kook.

9. Used urban dictionary. Nice insult bro. I'm actually not a surfer. A joke is funny until it's true, apparently I struck a chord on your harpsichord.

10. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Used urban dictionary. Nice insult bro. I'm actually not a surfer. A joke is funny until it's true, apparently I struck a chord on your harpsichord.[/quote]

You make me shake my head..

11. You mean nod?