Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Knoxville TN??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brenthas1, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Just moved to Knoxville. Dying of boredom. Save me.

2. 17th st...whats up.

3. Chillin man. Smokin some drosky. Bored as hell. What do you do around here?

4. I mostly do schoolin but for fun I go all over, Old City, North Knox, West End. Just depends on the shit you wanna get into.

5. The shit that Dosnt require alot of money. Lol. My problem is I don't know anyone down here except for my room mate. I just moved up from Texas.

6. Go to UT and find some bitches.

Shit, it's only July.

Uhh, there's a nice cigar shop close to the Crowne Plaza.

There's a zoo somewhere, that'd be pretty cool to go to baked. There's toucans and shit. First thing when you walk in is gorillas.

And if you see the MEPS, well..nevermind

7. Hell yea knoxville is the shit

8. Hello from south knoxville

9. hell yeah knoxville's the shit. going to see yelawolf at the valarium tonight. gonna be sick! cant wait to blaze tonight and see that shit

10. its funny how these type of threads attract 1 post blades.

:l

11. There is pretty good ammount of. Bud in knoxville fa sho

12. Murfreesboro is where the party is at

13. ROLL UP.... Damn forgot i quit blunts... VAPE UP!!!!!

14. Honestly Knoxville sucks. The music scene is fucking horrible unless you like semi talented local bands and there is basicly not a damn thing to do if your not in to bars or clubs. The zoo is ok, but just for a one time thing and isnt that great anyway.