Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Hong Kong??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abc1234, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Hi!

I might be planning a trip to Hong Kong this winters, so wanted to ask around if anyone on this forum lives there...??

Mainly wanted to ask the price for the weed there... I've checked webehigh.com, but the prices on that site could be quite old... I was looking for less expensive weed, and in a good amount of quality to get me a strong high...

I was initially thinking of smoking it alone there... but I've seen some posts here by some fellow HK mj smokers... so wanted to ask if it's a good idea to smoke a good amount of weed with some company? I'm not sure if a lot of people in HK smoke weed, but just wanted to ask so posted this thread...

Hope I don't get misunderstood... I've read the whole page about HK weed on webehigh, but still couldn't clearly understand where I can get some weed there... it says about Wan Chai girls, and hash from chung king mansions... I'm mainly interested in weed and then if I achieve the required high, maybe some hash later...

Also, would I need a smoking pipe or would the rolling papers suffice?

Thanks.
    -Qfunk.

2. Oddly specific.

Anyway, webehigh is pretty accurate for most places. I'd suggest checking into Hong Kong's drug laws...Might explain why there is only shit and it is expensive.:cool:

3. Hong Kong is very strict about drugs so usually the weed is only going to be schwag or hash.

4. man, i dunno if this is accurate cos its from wiki but i dont like the sound of it. On the bright side, at least they wont put you to death for it.

Hong Kong

The possession, cultivation and trafficking of cannabis are illegal in Hong Kong, and is punishable under The Dangerous Drug Ordinance[39] (Chapter 134 of the Law of Hong Kong), which contains the following key points:

Any person who traffics in a dangerous drug shall be liable upon conviction to a fine of HK$ 5,000,000 and imprisonment for life, where trafficking includes selling or giving away any amount of a dangerous drug.[39]
    Any person who manufactures a dangerous drug, shall be liable upon conviction to a fine of HK$ 5,000,000 and imprisonment for life.[39]
    Any person who has in his possession; or smokes, inhales, ingest or injects a dangerous drug, shall be liable upon conviction to a fine HK$ 1,000,000 and imprisonment for 7 years.[39]
    Any person who has in his possession any pipe, equipment or apparatus fit and intended for the smoking, inhalation, ingestion or injection of a dangerous drug, shall be liable upon conviction to a fine of HK$10,000 and imprisonment for 3 years.[39]
    Any person who cultivates any plant of the genus cannabis or opium poppy, shall be liable upon conviction to a fine of HK$ 100,000 and imprisonment for 15 years.[39]

It should be noted that mainland China has a different legal system from Hong Kong. In mainland China, the use of cannabis is punishable by death. In Hong Kong, the death penalty has been abolished for all crimes.[39

5. #5 twotokepass, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    Lived there for 8 years.

Its not hard to get, and its not hard to get away with it if you're white... but at the same time getting busted ain't pretty. A buddy of mine just got away with a possession charge but his parents dropped hella bank on a good lawyer and shit.

Wan Chai is a bar district on HK island, and the Chungking mansions are a pretty ghetto tower block in Tsim Sha Tsui (on Kowloon). They're 2 stops away on the MTR, pretty close together. You'd score pretty good hash out around Chungking, and Wanchai try the expat kids from the international schools, but @ the same time I personally wouldn't risk it if you don't know anyone in the know out there.

Have fun though, its a great city. Loved living there.

EDIT: You can get rizlas at almost every newspaper stand. Not every stand carries them king size though.