Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Corpus Christi Tx

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Teen, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I'm new to Corpus Christi Tx and was looking for friends who know good places to go and relax where no one with bother me. Beaches, parks etc... Would be nice to also meet new people. I just moved here from west Texas.

Thanks & Peace.

2. i went on a fishing trip when i was there, turns out i get sea sick. Hey, at least i can say my puke was in the Gulf of Mexico

3. I'm planning on starting college over there next year actually. so im sure you can meet plenty of people there easily

4. I like corpus . I'm too far from you tho

5. Almost, galveston here. I always liked corpus way more though.

6. Thanks guys!:).

Peace out!:)

7. I live right outside CC. Been here for 13 years

8. Where do the peace loving stoners hang out?:)... What beach is safe to just " chill"... I'm older, new from the west Texas area and am looking for peace loving people who like to smoke a little. Been dry now for two months, and can't seem to find anyone's hang outs here yet.
    Peace.

9. Beach wise I'd suggest out in port aransas. Corpus beaches are where the tourists go. Most of my smokin in cc has been indoors at various friends apts/homes. Corpus cops are awful, but all cops are so that's nothing new

Sent from my PH44100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app