Anyone From Colorado??

Discussion in 'General' started by easternlight, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Hey guys!

So me and a friend wanted to travel out to Colorado and check out the music scene out there! Is there anybody on GC forums that attends shows, events etc and stays around Colorado?

I would love to hear from you and what you can recommend as far as places to go?

Would more than enjoy attending a show together as well if interested =)

2. Why?  What's it to you, eh? 

You're not a narc, are ya? :cool:

3. LOL.One only has to consider the law if One has drugs.

No, I'm simply trying to establish knowing some people before I go out to an area for which I know nothing of, maybe see how the citizens of Colorado are before I go out there xD

4. No but I am from louisiana

Rainbow family :)

5. I'm thinking of going out to Denver a few weeks this winter. I do blacktop work all over the country. Never worked in Colorado though. During the winter I obviously like to be somewhere warm, but I can technically work in cold weather...Just as long as there's not snow in the parking lots for extended periods of time. Was thinking about just taking a one ton dump out and doing some patching. I've gotta do a little research though, since some states are really shitty with license requirements for contractors from out of state.

6. #6 littlegreentreez710, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    I live in colorado just moved here myself and I fell in love with this place. The fact alone that I love weed and it's legal !!!!!! Ohhhhh myyy!!! XD