Anyone frequently smoke with their parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nickzpic, Aug 12, 2016.

1. sometime during my senior year in high school my younger brother got caught with weed by my parents who are open about their smoking habits but don't condone smoking at his age. they asked me if I was smoking as well, to which I said yes, and that I didn't let it control my life, and they were one with that. fast forward to graduation. afterwards, on the long trip home, my mom busts out a fat one hitter and we take rips the whole way home. first one was a little awkward, but since then we have smoked together whenever I'm home from college.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Props to your parents for being open-minded evolved individuals.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I had a friend who's parents used to smoke gatorade bongs in front of them as they were growing up. To them, it was just like sipping coffee. I once saw her have a conversation with her brother about all of the unmentionables they did the night before while their mum was just in the other room doing laundry. Chillest parents I've ever met. Pretty functional and loving family too.

4. Haha you're an Aussie aren't you?

5. #5 Tonika, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Not atm since I'm pregnant but usually I smoke with my dad or my brother all the time. Unfortunatly my twin sis and my mother don't smoke. :sad: My daughter is only 5 so I don't have to worry about her smoking just yet.

6. I'm 56, so a parent myself of a son, 23. He's not one of life's big smokers tbh, nor am I, but I would far rather he was sharing a spliff with his besties than drinking pints in the pub. I don't believe it's a) harmful or b) a gateway drug so he can crack on as far as I'm concerned!

7. My kids know both their mom and I have our med cards. We NEVER smoke in front of them. Caught my 16 y.o. smoking weed. Had to lay down the parent card. Explained how I felt about weed, that I'm legal, and even if were to pass for recreational here...he's still underage. I have smoked with all 3 of my adult kids. The first time was with all 3...kinda awkard at first. I do on the regular with my daughter...she's always up for shaking free weed outta me...lol.